Monday 14 December 2009

Phoenix and Home

Well, after sad goodbye meal, some drinks and hugs I was all packed (took 4 hours) to leave the snow, mountains and pine trees of Flagstaff for the sun, sparse land, cactus's and palm trees of Phoenix. Two cabs, and a Greyhound bus later - I made it to the Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Phoenix. I got to my room, and lept on the king size bed like a crazy person. After 2 months of sleeping in a sleeping bag in either a tent, or on a crappy bunk bed - I was looking forward to bed that night. It's been great to simply relax and chill. I've wandered down to the Arizona State University and the town of Tempe but basically I've been catching up with an old friend...the TV. With two TV's and over 100 channels there's not been time to sleep much but there's always the plane ride home for that. Its now my last day and I'll be on my way soon. I will miss the U.S, and the people I've met here but now looking forward to Christmas back home. Thanks very much. Bye for now! xx

No comments: